Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change.
Use PREORDER NOW PAY LATER checkout option and you don't pay until it ships. Not available if using paypal as payment method.
Get ready to rock your core! Zumba® Fitness Core is the latest release in the best-selling video game franchise that has sold more than seven million players on the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness interactive workout. As the only fitness game that targets your core, Zumba® Fitness Core is specifically designed to deliver the tight and toned abs that women crave. This energized dance-fitness party features fresh music and choreography, new dance styles and fitness features, plus cool new venues and celebrity Zumba® instructors who can help you reach your personal goals as you dance your way towards that sexy six pack!
- Hot new choreography specifically designed to sculpt stronger, sexier abs and provide a solid total body workout
- Dance to 40 new songs, including contagious new Zumba® fitness originals and more smash hits from today's hottest artists including Enrique Iglesias and Don Omar. Full playlist TBA.
- Move to 20+ different dance styles as you play - that's more styles than any other dance or fitness game available! New rhythms to the franchise include: Brazilian Funk, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Disco and Polynesian to complement the full range of cultural styles from around the world: Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and many more
- New fitness features:
- Set personal and shared community goals (community goals are Kinect only)
- Nutrition and lifestyle tips provide guidance on how to enhance your health, well-being and appearance
- Additional dance style tutorials: Break down the basics with new modules for Samba and Bollywood to complement Salsa, Merengue, Reggaeton and Cumbia tutorials
- Get your party on in 4 new locations: Venetian Ballroom, Exotic Waterfall, Tiki Beach and Zumba® Stage Show for 8 total venues
- Follow along as 6 superstar Zumba® instructors guide you through each routine: Beto, Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Kass Martin, plus new additions Loretta Bates and Nicholas Logrea.
- Dance hands-free with the included Zumba® Fitness belt that lets players holster their Wii Remote (Wii version only). Dance naturally hands-free with Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for an unencumbered interactive workout.
- Master three different game modes you can play solo or with a friend:
- Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice from the 40 included in game.
- Full Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. Create your own custom workouts by saving a playlist of your favorite music and choreography.
- Learn the Steps: Learn at your own pace by breaking down the six core dance styles into the basics. Slow down or speed up each module to master each move and build confidence.
- Get to know your favorite in game Zumba® instructors via unlockable video rewards
- Mirror your instructor's moves accurately and trigger a Euphoria state with special effects, dynamic cameras and more dancers to grow your party.
- Progress Tracker tallies every workout statistic, including calories burned, achievements earned, overall rank and technique score.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus a full Tutorial mode.
- Two player support on Kinect and four player support on Wii lets you party together with friends and family members in cooperative play