In today's hyper-connected world, Chicago has the country's most advanced computer system - one which controls almost every piece of city technology and holds key information on all of the city's residents. You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker but also a former thug, whose criminal past lead to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you while manipulating the city's systems to stop traffic lights, detonate gas lines, turn off the electrical grid and more. Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
- Hack and control the city - use the city systems as weapons: traffic lights, security cameras, moveable bridges, gas pipes, electricity grid and more
- Monitor the masses- everyone leaves a digital shadow - access all data on anyone and use it to your advantage
- State of the art graphics
- Watch_Dogs was the winner of over 80 2012 E3 awards and nominations
- Watch_Dogs is developed by Ubisoft's award winning Montreal Studio - the makers of the critically acclaimed Assassin's Creed franchise