“Burn to Fight” Premium Edition description
Celebrate the 3D evolution of The King of Fighters XIV with the “Burn to Fight” Premium Edition. The game disc will be encased in a collectible SteelBook™ emblazoned with the series’ fiery mainstay, Kyo Kusanagi, literally burning to fight. KOF enthusiasts will also be graced with a 144-page art book with original character and stage drawings from throughout the series. Those looking for an audio fix will be given a three-disc soundtrack (housed in a gorgeous Mai Shiranui illustrated sleeve) comprised of more than 60 electric songs worthy of the greatest fighting tournament in the world. All of these premium items will be packaged in a fiery box adorned with familiar faces and a new character.
The classic 3 vs. 3 battle system is unchanged in KOF XIV and the perfectionists at SNK have made some notable updates to the fighting engine. From streamlining controls to improving the Combo and MAX Mode mechanics, the developers have worked tirelessly to bring hardcore fans and newcomers the most competitive, but accessible, game in KOF history.
- All 50 fighters, move sets and more are rendered in full 3D graphics that preserves the essence of KOF's visual style but updates it with a whole new dimension.
- Through extensive playtesting and balancing, the controls have been streamlined, and the Combo and Max Mode mechanics have been overhauled to create the most competitive fighterin SNK's history.
- There are 50 fighters total, with 31 returning from previous entries into the KOF series, and 19 brand new characters. All 50 characters will be available at the game's launch.
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV has devoted a lot of development time to improving the game's net code for vastly improved online gameplay. Up to 12 players can join together via the Online Mode.
- The game includes original Japanese voices, plus subtitles available in 5 languages, including English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Mexican Spanish, and Japanese!