Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures' blockbuster film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City's brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.
Spider-Man's Triumphant Return to New York
- Everybody's favorite web-head is back in Manhattan with the return of the fanfavorite, free-roaming*, web-slinging gameplay.
Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved
- Players use real-time navigational and combat choices to fight crime and pull off Spidey's signature acrobatic moves like never before.
Find Out What Happens Next
- Uncover the rest of Peter Parker's untold story in the all-new epilogue story to the Columbia Pictures' 2012 blockbuster theatrical release.
Push Spider-Man's Abilities to the Limit
- Battle all-new versions of classic Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies - some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider- Man video game - while racing to save Manhattan.
The PS Vita edition harnesses the unique design of Sony's hand-held console to offer touchscreen support for Web Rush movement and map use, as well as gyroscopic control over camera mode.
* Free roam available on PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Wii U systems only.