Liberate the soul of the dragon that resides in you this Summer in ShiningResonance Refrain! Coming to PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, and Xbox One, Shining Resonance Refrain will tell the tale of sword-wielding Yuma andhis friends as they fight the Empire.
Shining Resonance Refrain remasters the original Shining Resonance,previously released on PlayStation®3 only in Japan, and features dual audiowith English and Japanese voices. In addition to all of the original’s DLC, nowincluded as part of the base “Original Mode,” Shining Resonance Refrainpacks a new “Refrain Mode,” unlocking the Imperial Princess Excella andDragonslayer Jinas as party members for a new experience – just be sure tosave this for your second playthrough to avoid any spoilers!”
With real-time action combat, it will be important to utilize each party member’s unique abilities and strengths while deepening relationships with each character. Through events and dates, get to know your party members to unlock their full potential on the battlefield! Depending on the bonds of the characters, “Resonance” may occur between them, providing a new level of support, leading to victory.
Yuma has the soul of the Shining Dragon within him, transforming into the ancient beast by unleashing the power conducted through his sword. Dragons, long thought to be extinct, make Yuma a target for the Empire. To use him against the kingdom of Astoria, The Empire captures Yuma.Sonia, princess of Astoria, launches a rescue mission with the help of the Dragoneers. Hearing about the plight of Astoria and their fight to save their land, Yuma decides to aid them. Typically timid, will he find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?
- Beautifully rendered 3D character models that bring the 2D artwork of Tony Taka to life
- Combat supported by music element, B.A.N.D. system, to enhance your powers in battle
- Play as a Dragon – unleash devastating attacks on your foes
- Bond with your teammates in town on dates and events
- Dynamic and frenetic real-time action combat
- All extra cosmetic content includedo Refrain Mode introduces previously unplayable characters into your party