RAID: World War II is an action-packed four player co-op shooter set during a time when the Nazis were winning and hope was in short supply. During the worldwide fight against evil, four prisoners of war are found in a raid on a Gestapo jail. They have been freed by a “Mrs. White,” a secret British intelligence agent, who needs someone to take down Hitler and his Third Reich once and for all. RAID: World War II takes place in locations across war-torn Europe. From the mighty Flakturm dominating the heart of Berlin, to the idyllic Bridge over the Elbe, players are sure to enjoy bringing slaughter to every corner of Hitler’s Reich.
- CLASSES: Players can choose from four different classes: Recon, Assault, Insurgent, or Demolitions. Each class has their own highly developed skill tree, allowing for various play styles.
- WAR CRIES: Each class has its unique War Cry - a powerful ability that can be unleashed to buff yourself or the entire team. For example, if a player activates the War Cry BERSERK, players won’t consume ammo for a limited time - so they’re free to blast away.
- CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION: Our four heroes are drawn from the main combatants in the European theatre of World War II - Great Britain, USA, Germany and the Soviet Union. Each has its unique look with a fully customizable uniform.
- WEAPON MODIFICATIONS: World War II saw the dawn of a whole lot of new weapons that said “bang” in lots of new ways. RAID allows players to play around with these weapons and of course upgrade and customize.
- OPERATIONS RAID offer players the chance to play through extended adventures by undertaking Operations. Operations are a chained series of highly-modified raids, featuring new storylines, unique content and objectives. The risks are greater, but so are the rewards!