Rabbids take over our beloved amusement park! And they plan to make the most of their day by invading all of the attractions! They don't intend to wait in lines like everyone else or stay seated during the whole journey! As Rabbids will always be Rabbids, you'll see them misusing the rides, and going bwaaah at a souvenir shop before stopping in an overpriced themed restaurant. So whether it's a sunny or rainy day, just grab your Wii U controller and roll the dice to join them!
- Discover how the Rabbids take over the attractions Rabbids will have a lot on their plate: the princess castle, pirate boat, haunted house, tunnel of love, roller coaster... there are over 20 + attractions waiting to be invaded!
- Use the Wii U controller in delirious ways Whether you aim with it, tilt it, shout at it, watch it, steer it, share it, touch it, draw on it, or use it to plan your next move... Rabbids Land is going to make you see your console in a brand new light through its wacky interactions.
- There is always two sides to a story The Wii U controller demonstrates its core value through the asymmetrical gameplay it offers, allowing you to play co-op as well as versus mode. Not only will the game be experienced differently from one player to another, but the replay value is considerably high.
- Fun on & off screen Some attractions will challenge you and your friends to shout at each other, make one and another dance and push you to interact not only with the controller, but also between your buddies.
- Use Wii U without TV Is someone else camping out in front the TV? No problem! With the Wii U controller, you'll be able to play the full game