- Includes game in a limited edition Metal Case
The tantalizing tale of Catherine returns with all new dilemmas and puzzles in Catherine: Full Body. As the lines blur between nightmare and reality, freedom and commitment, what will become of Vincent Brooks? Your choices and the moral consequences that follow will determine his fate. Catherine: Full Body features a number of brand-new cutscenes, animated cinematics, and entirely new branching story paths.
Catherine: Full Body Features:
- A Full-Bodied Remaster: The captivating tale of 2011’s award-winning Catherine returns in Catherine: Full Body - bigger and better than before. Improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more await in this enticing new package.
- From a Love Triangle to a Love Square: Explore brand-new branching story paths centering around the arrival of the mysterious amnesiac, Rin. Dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics have been added to delve even deeper into Vincent’s complicated present life, as well as his past.
- Puzzling Puzzles – If You Desire: Looking for a challenge? Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game! ‘Arrange Mode’ adds complex linked blocks to once-familiar levels, requiring new techniques and strategies to conquer them. With the addition of this new mode, new difficulties, and a ton of new stages added to Stray Sheep’s ‘Rapunzel’ mini-game, Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game!
- It’s Not Cheating: Just looking to enjoy the story? ‘Safety Mode’ gives players the option to skip any puzzle, letting you sit back and enjoy Vincent’s tragic tale.