Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change.
Use PREORDER NOW PAY LATER checkout option and you don't pay until it ships. Not available if using PayPal as a payment method.
More information will be posted when it is available.
The EXtraordinary hack-and-slash action RPG, Code of Princess EX, is coming to Nintendo Switch with HD graphics, local co-op multiplayer, improved A.I., and more. The Launch Edition includes a full-color instruction booklet and a mystery bonus item.
Journeying back to an acclaimed cult hit, Code of Princess EX is an updated remake of the classic Nintendo 3DS “hack-and-slash” action game that features role-playing game (RPG) elements. This all-new EX version introduces higher-resolution art, a local (two-player) co-op option for the entire Campaign Mode and numerous other gameplay additions and enhancements including improved AI, updated balancing, a new character leveling-up system and overall better playability.
The story within Code of Princess EX follows Princess Solange of DeLuxia as she fights to restore order in a world where monsters are trying to overtake the human race. Armed with the legendary sword DeLuxcalibur, Solange assembles a team of talented fighters to join her quest. Together, they embark on an epic journey where they will confront the monster uprising and try to discover its secret origins.
• Action-packed “hack-and-slash” gameplay featuring customizable RPG elements.
• Players can freely move between three different planes of action during combat, with some projectile attacks able to travel between planes.
• Various fighting combos, lock-on and burst systems increase the damage dealt to enemies.
• Over 50 different characters are playable throughout multiple game modes, including Campaign, Free Play, and Bonus Quests.
• RPG stats let players decide how their characters will develop and proceed through the journey.
• Cooperative and competitive local/online multiplayer modes include leaderboards and let players track their coveted “Princess Points.”
• Created by former members of the original Guardian Heroes development team.
• Characters and worlds created by legendary Capcom artist Kinu Nishimura, with art contributions from Street Fighter artist Bengus.