Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change.
Use PREORDER NOW PAY LATER checkout option and you don't pay until it ships. Not available if using paypal as payment method.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world. Developed by an all-star team consisting of producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X / NIER), director YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NIER), character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc. (FINAL FANTASY XIV / BRAVELY DEFAULT), game designer Takahisa Taura from PlatinumGames Inc. (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance), and composer Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN / Drakengard 3 / NIER).
- Action-Packed Battles – Players switch between melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game joins together beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. Environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – The game tells the story of androids and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
Nier: Automata is the next game in the Nier franchise and it’s a collaboration between Square Enix and PlatinumGames. You probably recognize PlatinumGames’ distinct action style in the gameplay trailer but if you look closely, you’ll be able to spot gameplay elements from the original Nier as well. It’s still an action RPG so don’t worry if you want more RPG mechanics in the game, they’re still there!