DEVIL SUMMONER 1:
Raidou Kuzunoha is a private detective in Japan's Taishou Period of the 1910s and 1920s, but he's much more than just a well-dressed crime scene investigator; he also has the power to capture and conjure demons to do his bidding. Take control of Raidou and his otherworldly companions, guide them through thrilling episodes of action and intrigue, and learn the incredible secrets of the Soulless Army!
* Detailed real-time combat sequence with swords, guns, combo attacks, and devilish helpers!
* Photorealistic graphics that transport the player to 1920s Japan!
* Puzzle-solving with the use of carefully chosen demonic powers!
* Character design by legendary illustrator Kazuma Kaneko!
DEVIL SUMMONER 2:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon is the newest game in a popular Shin Megami Tensei subseries that delivers significant gameplay advancements over the original while maintaining its stylish design and unique setting. New features, like demon negotiation, combine with fully enhanced and retooled components of the previous game, like the battle system, weapon alchemy, and more. Possibly the PS2’s RPG swansong, and sure to be one of the more popular games in the famed SMT series, Devil Summoner 2 is poised to make a big splash among genre fans upon its release.
- Massively upgraded battle system--Advancements to the battle system include a MAG balancing system, dodge and hide abilities, and the ability to command two demons in combat. Use the retooled Weapon Alchemy system to create new swords with unique special attacks.80 hours of classic dungeon crawling.
- Deeper demon integration--Demon negotiation returns with more than twice the number of demons to attempt to recruit to your side. Create more powerful demons through fusion and skill transfer. Control two demons in battle and choose from more tactical options.
- Phenomenal creative team--The rich environment of this Taisho-era Japan comes to life with the character designs of Kazuma Kaneko and the musical score of Shoji Meguro.