Features Menus in - English, Francais and Espanol
Features Subtitles in – English, Francais and Espanol
Features Voice overs in – English, Francais and Espanol
We've been putting off writing a description for this one because we're scared to look at the screenshots. But we've mustered all of our courage to tell you that Engineer Isaac Clarke is back for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space. As if battling dementia, being hunted by the government and seeing haunting visions of his dead girlfriend weren't enough, Isaac has to face the alien infestation known as the Necromorph again, this time in the space station where he is recovering. Some guys have all the luck. With a new arsenal of tools and new determination, Isaac will have to remember to dismember.
Chaos Hits The Sprawl:
- Caught in the middle of a horrific infestation that's decimating a massive
space city, Isaac Clarke will dismember, impale, and stomp his way across the
- Blast through the Church of Unitology, jet across the Solar Array, and
infiltrate the CEC facility on the path to survival.
Master The Terror:
- Familiar as well as all-new grotesque creatures lurk around every corner.
- Wield a set of devastating tools to bring the terror to space. Impale
Necromorphs into the walls with the Javelin, use improved telekinesis to turn
limbs into deadly weapons, plant powerful dismembering trip mines, or create a
hull-breach to suck a group of monsters out into space.
Tear Through Space In Zero G:
- Fire up Isaac's suit boosters to rocket around in zero gravity like never
before. Explore the depths of the Sprawl and encounter new weightless combat
and physics-based puzzles with full 360 movement.
- For the first time, experience the horror of a Necromorph outbreak with
others. Fight in skirmishes around the Sprawl and strategically dismember your