Celebrated Pokemon expert Professor Oak supervises research on Pokomon Island, the last remaining home of wild Pokemon. As the intrepid Ash, your job is to explore the island's richly varied landscape and shoot pictures of the Pokemon, which the professor will then use to complete a definitive research paper.
* Take guided safaris through seven wild environments in a vehicle that can travel in water, on land and through air.
* Take pictures with a camera that can take up to 60 shots. But the Pokemon that you see are not going to stop a pose for you. You must find creative ways to get the perfect shot.
* Each picture will be graded on Size, Pose, Technique and Bonus. You goal is to get as many points as possible.
* Use Pokemon food and Pester Balls to get a Pokemon's attention. Sometimes the only way to get a picture of rare Pokemon is to use special tools.
* Your pictures are saved in the Pokemon Report so you can keep track of which creatures you still need to photograph.