Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change.
Use PREORDER NOW PAY LATER checkout option and you don't pay until it ships. Not available if using paypal as payment method.
Go back to Kanto Region!
Pikachu is your partner Pokemon in Let’s Go Pikachu!
- Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee are able to be controlled by just one Joy-Con with the help of motion controls, or a new accessory to be launched this year: the Poke Ball Plus (sold separatley) . The new titles will also feature drop-in couch co-op, and Pokemon in the overworld instead of random encounters.
- Pokemon Let's Go includes the original 151 Pokemon (plus their Alolan forms)
- In Pokemon Let’s Go, wild Pokemon will be seen roaming the world in real time, replacing random battles. When you touch one of these Pokemon, the encounter becomes nearly identical to a Pokemon Go encounter. The Pokemon will be on screen, giving you an opportunity to throw a Poke Ball to catch it, no battling involved.
- Trainer battles will be familiar to those who have played any core Pokemon game. They are classic, turn-based RPG battles, with each Pokemon having four moves to choose from.
- Two-player co-op, a never-before-seen feature for a Pokemon RPG, is available in Pokemon Let’s Go. A mark will appear on-screen that indicates two-player mode is available. Then, the second player just has to shake the opposite Joy-Con to drop in. This avatar will be the opposite of the main player’s avatar. So, if the main player is using a boy avatar, the second avatar will be a girl.