Override: mech city brawl is a 3D mech-based brawler. Control gigantic robots and duke it out in Fantastic cityscapes. EPIC battles await with distinctive mechs in local and online versus mode, four-player co-op - where each player controls One part of a skyscraper-sized mech - and a single-player campaign. Pilot a diverse roster of epic - and ridiculous - mechs, each with their own play style, special moves, and finishers. Tower over your opponents and lay waste to entire cities underfoot.
- More mechs more mayhem - Super charged Mega Edition includes Season Pass with 4 extra mechs, 16 new Skins post-launch, & Instant access to 12 legendary Skins normally unlocked in the standard Edition
- Supercharged mechs - pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills
- Real-world locations - destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, egypt, San francisco, and mexico
- Multiple game modes - challenge other players in local and online versus & co-op modes and experience override's story in a single-player campaign
- Party co-op - Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for One part of a towering mech