Features Menus and Interface in - English, Francais, Espanol, Deutsch, and Italiano
Features Subtitles in – English, Francais, Espanol, Deutsch, and Italiano
Features Voice overs in – English, Francais, Espanol, Deutsch, and Italiano
!!! Languages tested on the 360 version.. results on PS3 software may vary. !!!
Most people think that death is the end, but for Ronan O'Connor, a Salem police detective with a chequered past, it is just the beginning. When Ronan is caught in a violent burglary, his life is brought to an untimely and brutal end. Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of Dusk' is to hunt down his killer using new-found supernatural abilities.
Set in Salem Massachusetts, players have the freedom to explore the New England-style wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches and historical landmarks for clues. They will need to battle demonic spirits to preserve their souls whilst uncovering the shocking revelations about who is responsible for their death.
- A dark, detective thriller with a unique supernatural twist: solving your own murder from the afterlife.
- Investigate the world as only a ghost can: Possess humans and influence thoughts, interrogate other ghosts and use poltergeist abilities to create distractions.
- Explore Salem, a town where strange things happen, to discover secrets hidden deep within the Dusk' world. Walk-through walls, teleport and reveal memories.
- Survive soul devouring demons using a variety of tactics.
- Who killed you and why? A rich tableau of characters and a dark, twisting storyline means anyone could be your killer.