Delivering the most complete fighting experience and progressing the lethal intensity which the franchise has been known for since its 1992 debut in arcades, Mortal Kombat: Deception is set to revolutionize the fighting game genre. With unlimited online competition, Mortal Kombat: Deception features multiple fatalities per character; multi-tiered interactive backgrounds and extensive new game modes. Plus, for the first time ever, an enhanced free-roaming Konquest mode, an action/strategy board game and a unique puzzle game serve to compliment the improved fighting mode that has established the Mortal Kombat franchise as the ultimate fighting game of all time.
* Unique Kombat Features: With two fatalities per character, newly instituted death traps, stage fatalities and interactive Kombat backgrounds, this game will take the Mortal Kombat series to an all-new level of pain.
* New Konquest Mode: A completely redesigned single player Konquest mode provides an entirely fresh experience and a strong RPG gameplay element by adding the likes of Direct Player Control, worlds populated by NPC (Non-Player-Controlled) characters, unique hidden features, and a "real time" clock representing the equivalent of a 24-hour day.
* New Chess Kombat Mode: In this all-new feature, players will be able to partake in a game of chess-like strategy, but with a fun (and, of course, bloody) Mortal Kombat twist.
* New Puzzle Kombat Mode: With ties to the likes of your favorite puzzle video games of past, Puzzle Kombat includes over 10 Mortal Kombat characters, each with a super-move to trigger against opponents.
* New Mix of Favorite Warriors: Featuring many new fighters and the return of choice warriors such as Baraka, Mileena, Noob Saibot, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Tonya and more.
**** Exclusive characters Goro and Shao Kahn are ready to fight in the GCN version of Mortal Kombat: Deception ********
<img data-cke-saved-src="" src=""http://www.videogamesplus.ca/gc_mortal_pic.jpg"" style=""height:345px;" width:460px"="">