In case you've missed some of the details surrounding MMLC, here's a quick refresher:
- Mega Man 1~6 reverently reborn through the Eclipse Engine, which takes the games' 8-bit source elements and converts them into crisp HD goodness
- Challenge mode with online leaderboards and video replays
- Massive museum filled with production art, sketches and some old 80s-90s flyers!
- All six games' soundtracks playable from a built-in music box
- Filters that approximate both fuzzy tube TVs and scan-line-rich monitors.
- Full, Wide and "Original" viewing options
- Optional borders for Mega Man 1~6
- Save states for those of you who want to creep your way through the games
- Enemy database for each game that not only lists out each foe (and its weakness), but also lets you fight the Robot Master bosses at any time so you can practice their patterns!