Mega Man Legacy Collection features faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, and will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. The Legacy Collection also features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
- Mega Man 1~6 reverently reborn through the Eclipse Engine, which takes the games' 8-bit source elements and converts them into crisp HD goodness
- Challenge mode with online leaderboards and video replays
- Massive museum filled with production art, sketches and some old 80s-90s flyers!
- All six games' soundtracks playable from a built-in music box
- Filters that approximate both fuzzy tube TVs and scan-line-rich monitors.
- Full, Wide and "Original" viewing options
- Optional borders for Mega Man 1~6
- Save states for those of you who want to creep your way through the games
- Enemy database for each game that not only lists out each foe (and its weakness), but also lets you fight the Robot Master bosses at any time so you can practice their patterns!