Mars Odyssey is a single player simulator experience that is VR and non-VR compatible. Land on the red planet. Walk the surface of Mars in your living room and interact with full-scale, realistic NASA Landers and Rovers. Learn about the Red Planet, its history, and its geography in this interactive experience.
- Mars Odyssey is a VR simulation experience that takes place on the surface of Mars. The players will have a full-scale interaction with the NASA Lander and Rover
- It’s an outbound learning experience about the history and geography of the red planet. The concept of the game is to repair the equipment, Lander, and Rover on Mars’s surface
- The second mission teaches you to transfer the Pathfinder to a safer location away from the sand storm and bring it back to the base station.
- The last mission is to revitalize the Curiosity rover. The rover is as big as a compact sized car, but it has the least amount of repairs to be done among all rovers. The point of transition in the game is the story telling feature in every mission
- The player will have all the information one the components installed by NASA and the background history of each rover, and then the player can move on to the next mission