LEGO® City comes to life, only on Wii U! For the first time, the fan-favorite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in the LEGO® City: Undercover game, exclusively for the new Wii U console. Explore the vast and open city filled with humorous LEGO characters any way you want. You can commandeer any one of over 100 different vehicles on the street or fly a helicopter through the air on your missions. Assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover officer armed with clever disguises each with their own special abilities and try to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. Use the Wii U GamePad controller as the ultimate detective device to seamlessly connect to the in-game action using it as an indispensable map, communicator, and high-tech scanning device. Look into the screen of the GamePad to get new views of crime scenes and use its motion sensing capabilities to scan for hidden clues and hiding criminals. It's up to you to save the good people of LEGO City.
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.
- Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter, a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- The Wii U GamePad controller is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
- LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and the LEGO City: Undercover game delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.