200 soldiers fighting to death, earth shattering Stone Golems, catapults launching huge rocks, celestial bodies summoned to crush enemies... The action is more explosive than ever, yet the strategy even deeper. Single Player Mode of KUFH is over 50 hours of epic fantasy warfare breathtakingly rendered with cutting edge 3D graphics. Once the campaigns are over and you have mastered the skills and strategy, it is time to compete against human opponents on Xbox Live. Fully supporting the latest Live 3.0 features in 3 different Multiplayer Modes, you can defend a fortress with your allies, destroy your opponents' armies, or simply fight out single-handedly to find out who is the strongest warrior of all. Replay Save, Observer Mode, and Fair-match Options will help you pick up the necessary skills to enjoy the total war experience.
A world of swords and sorcery is created for you. How long can you survive in it?
Enhanced gameplay sharpens the experience
All aspects of Kingdom Under Fire - from improved action combat to the deeper rooted strategic elements - have been enhanced.
- New characters join the fight of light against dark
Seven new playable characters have been tasked with fighting for the honor of their factions.
- Action-packed campaign decides a kingdom's fate
Players set out on a journey to explore the growing rift between the two factions as they slash their way through 50 all-new action-packed missions.
- Battle the world with the Xbox Live features
Up to six players can wage war simultaneously via Xbox Live in an effort to prove who the hero truly is.
- Custom missions make each experience unique
Players must define the objectives, set the AI difficulty, and master their own creations.
- Special moves and abilities
All heroes have special abilities that can be called upon in the heat of battle. Main heroes can perform melee attacks while sub-heroes can display magical abilities.
- A vastly enhanced sequel to the international hit Action RTS, Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
- First-hand experience of a fantasy / medieval battlefield as a warrior general.
- Slay enemies with stylish combos, special skills, and magic spells.
- Command hundreds of soldiers with your own strategy to the ultimate victory.
- Epic scale battles with over 3,000 soldiers in a battle field. Up to 200 soldiers displayed on screen.
- Realistically detailed characters (main characters = 5,000 polygons, large units = 10,000 polygons)
- Choose from 7 characters, each with his/her own campaign to show many sides of a continental war.
- 50+ Campaign Missions. Plus Random Missions and Custom Missions available. (50+ hours)
- Various types of missions; all-out war, castle siege, scouting trapping, etc.
- 3 distinctive Live Game Modes: 4-Player Troop Battle, 6-Player Hero Battle, and Invasion Mode.
- Watch and learn from others' game or your own game: Spectator Mode and Replay Mode.
- Numerous features to help the new-comers quickly pick up skills and enjoy the Live matches.
- Over 35 different types of troops with diverse abilities. (Soldiers, Beasts, Dragons, Catapults, etc.)
- Knowing how to use the environment and counter enemy units are keys to victory.
- Mercenaries can be hired to lead your armies or aid you on battlefield with attacks and healing skills.
- Gold and experience earned from each battle can be used to train troops and buy new equipments.
- Intuitive interfaces and optimized difficulty levels will let you approach the game with no frustration.