Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.
# Players: 1 players
Genre: Strategy RPG
BONUS ITEM INFO
Exclusive to the first printing, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness will include a FREE BONUS Official Soundtrack, consisting of 40 Netherworldly songs on 2 CDs in a sturdy cardboard slipcase, featuring gorgeously detailed game artwork. In addition to that, fans will also receive a high-quality print of key promotional art by Takehito Harada, featuring the main characters! Die-hard fans and collectors will want to get their pre-orders in, as these bonuses will NOT be available with future editions of the game!
The Netherworld – a place where might makes right and today’s friends are tomorrow’s enemies. After a long journey with many ups and downs, Laharl finally finds himself as a full-fledged Overlord. However, the other denizens of the Netherworld do not see him as such, so he sets out on a journey with his loyal(!?) vassals to receive the respect he deserves. Along the way, Laharl will meet a girl who claims to be his sister, demons with bigger than usual chips on their shoulders, and find out that even his own body holds a few surprises for him.
• Enhanced Customization: The character creation system has been completely revamped to allow for the highest level of character customization in series history.
• Master/Pupil System: The player chooses the master and the pupil, as well as which skills to learn. Benefits include new skills and higher weapon proficiencies for the pupil. The master gets a stat boost.
• Item World: Challenge this battleground to power up your weapons, items, and characters.
• Geo Panels: These status-altering blocks provide bonuses or detriments to the terrain. Change the tide of battle by skillfully manipulating these elemental icons.
• Reunite with old friends and meet a new crew: Bringing back the fan favorite trio of Laharl, Etna, and Flonne, with new characters and a brand-new story.
• Single player.
Screenshots (Click to view a larger image)