Price, release dates, and shipping rates are subject to change.
Use PREORDER NOW PAY LATER checkout option and you don't pay until it ships. Not available if using paypal as payment method.
Built by Codemasters and road tested over 60 million miles by the DiRT community, DiRT Rally is the ultimate rally experience. It captures the essence of what makes rally unique like no other game - that sense of trying to remain in control of your emotions, as you hurtle along dangerous, undulating roads at breakneck speed, aiming to squeeze everything out of your car whilst knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time. Every stage tests you differently, as you race on the edge of control across varying surfaces in a range of environments such as snow, ice, tarmac and dirt and as you tackle a variety of weather types. As the car suffers attrition, you need to account for mechanical damage whilst your dedicated rally team tries to keep you competitive with time-limited repairs. Stages string together and each rally becomes a marathon-like test of concentration and skill as you trust in your co-driver, chasing that ever-elusive perfect run.
- ICONIC RALLY CARS- 39 of the most iconic and cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
- SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES- Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo; DiRT Rally has the iconic locations to test your nerve.
- OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT- Race Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in 6 of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
- UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING- depth in areas beyond driving - elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
- CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODE- A new physical simulation conveys the character of the compelling selection of cars as well as the nuances of the game's high fidelity racing surfaces.