Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical, multiplayer (4 vs 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of a savage killer, and the other four players become Survivors frantically scurrying to avoid being caught, tortured and killed. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey. The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
- Tons of Extra Content: The Original Soundtrack, The 80's Suitcase add-on, The Bloodstained Sack add-on, The Of Flesh and Mud Add-on, and A future DLC to be released!
- Survive Together... Or Not: Survivors can either cooperate with the others, or be selfish. Chances for survival depend on your decisions.
- Where Am I?: Each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world, and its dangers, change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers: Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. Play anything from a powerful Slasher to a terrifying paranormal entity.
- Deeper and Deeper: Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockable that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy.