An innovative, competitive, high-speed team sport merges the digital and sporting worlds with a twist. Reaching out to a young audience (in mind or body), experience flying up close with a unique Drone show and see how the lines between virtual and reality are blurred. Fly on the world's most spectacular Drone racing tracks. Dcl - the game is the official video game of Drone champions League, the leading series for professional Drone racing teams. Contenders in the highest mode can prove their flying skills to qualify for the dcl draft selection and compete in the real-life racing Series. Learn to fly a Drone in-game before transferring your skills to the real world.
- Dcl the game is modelled closely on real-life drone flight behavior - so close that the top performing pilots in the game can compete in the dcl Draft selection, where pilots will be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the dcl
- Four distinct flight modes: arcade mode, GPS mode, angle mode and acro mode
- Game modes: Free flight, time attack and online multiplayer (up to 30 people)
- Choose from 27 different tracks ranging from torino (Italy), sim at AI (China), laax (switzerland), to many other real racing locations and several fantasy tracks. Many more to come.
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, dc19-standard, and heavyweight for a very different flight behavior. Highly realistic flight physics in these three set ups keeps competition balanced.