The story begins with the main character, Cardia, isolated and alone in a mansion on the outskirts of a 19th century steampunk version of London. A victim of a mysterious affliction that makes her blood a virulent poison and her touch instantly lethal, Cardia is shunned as a monster. Through a number of events both grand and seemingly insignificant, Cardia is pursued by the Royal Guard, kidnapped by the gentleman thief Arsene Lupin, and joined by a myriad of other handsome figures out of the best of western literature. With her newfound friends (and suitors) Cardia ventures out in the world to unravel the mysteries surrounding her very existence.
- For the truly passionate Code: Realize fans in North America, AKSYS Games is pleased to announce that Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ will have a limited edition
- Include the game, 17”x24” Cloth Poster, Set of 9 of 1.5” metal character pins, Set of 8 collectible bromides cards with character bios on the back and custom sleeve to store the game
- The Romance(s) Continue! – Build relationships with dashing literary figures in the first game, and then delve deeper
- New Stories and Different Perspectives – Experience new scenarios taking place after the main story as well as more in-depth looks at events that happened in the shadows of Cardia’s previous adventures.
- New Men in Your Life – In addition to Arsène Lupin, Abraham Van Helsing, Victor Frankenstein, Impey Barbicane, and Count Saint-Germain, get to know newcomers Herlock Sholmès and Finis