Launch S.T.E.A.M., an elite team of steam-powered special-forces soldiers, to save the world from an alien menace. In this new blend of action and strategy, your commandos use steam power stored in special backpacks to move into position and fire an arsenal of distinct weapons. Pick your team members and load out, then use strategy to decide the best way to approach this steampunk-inspired battlefield.
- Experience a new, steampunk-inspired turn-based action strategy game from Intelligent Systems, the company behind classics like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem.
- Outflank and outshoot the enemy in a fully 3D battlefield. To defeat aliens, you have to take cover, set up ambushes and unleash crossfires and counter-attacks.
- An unexpected cast of characters leaps to life in stylized 3D graphics and comic-book-style cinematics.
- Harness the power of steam, which plays a vital role to power the world, including powering movement and weapon use. Managing steam reserves is key to strategy.
- Battle through alien-infested maps using a four-member team comprised of diverse characters that have unique abilities and weapons
amiibo in Code Name STEAM:
- Tap any Fire Emblem character from the Super Smash Bros. series of amiibo to the New Nintendo 3DS XL system to add them to your team and play as them in battle!
- Each character adds a new dimension to gameplay by wielding weaponry pulled straight from the Fire Emblem series - like Marth's sacred sword, the Falchion, or Ike's blessed blade, Ragnell.
- If they fall in battle, amiibo characters must be tapped again in order to add them back to your team.
- Compatible with the following amiibo figures: Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina