Plunge into Call of Cthulhu, the official videogame inspired by Chaosium's classic pen and paper RPG. Uncover the chilling mysteries of this role-playing investigation game, descending deep into a world of creeping madness and shrouded Old Gods within Lovecraft's iconic universe. 1924. Private Investigator Edward Pierce is sent to investigate the tragic death of the Hawkins family in their imposing mansion on the isolated Dark water Island, off the shores of Boston. Between unfriendly locals and dubious police reports, it becomes clear there's more to the case than meets the eye. Soon enough, Pierce is pulled into a terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and cosmic horrors. In this world, nothing is as it seems. Sanity is an irregular bedfellow, all too often replaced by whisperings in the dark. Strange creatures, weird science, and sinister cults dominate the Cthulhu Mythos, intent on realizing their mad schemes to bring about the end of everything. Your mind will suffer -- balancing a razor-thin line between sanity and psychosis, your senses will be disrupted until you question the reality of everything around you. Trust no one. Slinking shadows hide lurking figures. and all the while, the Great Dreamer prepares for his awakening.
- Investigative RPG set in the H.P. Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game's unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics
- Enhance your character's abilities and use new skills to discover the truth
- Experience rich, open exploration, Full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions