Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the most complete version of the critically acclaimed shooter and hits modern platforms in Q1 2017. Bulletstorm is back in glorious 4K with updated high-res textures, increased polygon counts, improved lighting, and remastered audio – all running at a smoother FPS than ever before. Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition contains all previously released content plus all-new content created by the original development team, People Can Fly. SYNOPSIS: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition brings the critically-acclaimed cult-classic shooter to PlayStation 4, Xbox One system, and PC in stunning ultra-high resolutions. Updated with hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio, and smoother frame rates—all running in up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro—this new version of Bulletstorm comes with all of the previously-released add-ons along with all-new content. Step into the boots of Grayson Hunt after a crash landing on an abandoned resort planet forces him to make a hard choice: survival or revenge. An exiled member of the elite assassin group Dead Echo, Grayson’s blind desire for vengeance finds his crew stranded on Stygia where he can finally confront the commander behind his betrayal—or get his team off the planet alive. Battle your way through throngs of Stygia’s mutated inhabitants, performing masterful kills throughout the single-player campaign—or one of 30 competitive score-challenge or 12 co-operative multiplayer maps—using Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition’s unique "Skillshot" system that rewards you for executing the most creative and deadly kills imaginable.
- THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE: Loaded with all of the original Bulletstorm and add-on experiences plus all-new content exclusive to Full Clip Edition
- This definitive version brings a multi-playthrough campaign, 30 single-player Echo challenge maps, 12 co-op team-challenge maps, and more, all to your favorite modern platform.
- Updated Visuals: Fully remastered in 4K where supported with updated models, environments, and animations
- Upgraded FPS: Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition runs at a smoother framerate than ever before on all platforms
- New ‘Overkill’ Campaign Mode: After completing the campaign, players can start up an ‘Overkill’ campaign that has all weapons and skillshots unlocked from the start