Brain Age is back with all-new devilishly difficult brain-training exercises designed by world-famous brain researcher Dr. Ryuta Kawashima. The modern mind has numerous devices to stay connected (e.g. laptops, smart phones, tablets), and these distractions have led to an information overload making it difficult to stay focused on specific tasks. Brain AgeTM: Concentration Training offers newly designed training exercises to combat this information addiction. By spending at least five minutes a day, these exercises will challenge players with activities to help improve their concentration skills and the ability to access their short term memory. The new Devilish Training exercises dynamically increase or decrease in difficulty based on your real-time results to help consistently train players at the limit of their abilities. Beyond the Devilish Training, there are additional new and classic puzzles for every purpose, whether to challenge one's concentration or math skills or provide relaxation activities to give the brain a break.
- The all-new Devilish Training exercises are designed to help improve concentration and working memory.
- The all new Devilish Training exercises dynamically change in difficulty based on real-time results to continually challenge players.
- Beyond Devilish Training, additional game modes offer even more brain-training opportunities:
- Supplemental Training: Returning exercises from previous Brain Age games to complement the new activities (e.g. Change Maker, Time Lapse, Calculations x20)
- Brain Training: Combination of new and legacy exercises (e.g. Block Head, Spider Solitaire, Mahjong Solitaire)
- Relaxation Mode: Combination of new and returning activities designed to give the mind a break (e.g. Blob Bust, Germ Buster, Music Appreciation)
- Complete exercises through intuitive controls utilizing the stylus and touch screen.
- Up to 4 member profiles can be created on the same game to let players compare results
- Connect with Training Partners through the StreetPassTM feature to compete against other player's best results and share messages.
- Review performance with graphs and rankings to see how your scores have improved over time, and how you stack up against other players.
- Earn in-game awards based on reaching certain achievements.
- View and listen to Dr. Kawashima's seminars to learn more about information overload and the benefits of brain training.