Bladed Fury is a classic 2D action game, based on Chinese mythology with an
accompanying traditional art style and sound design, but with a dash of surrealism added to the mix. Featuring a fluid combat experience, a highoctane combo system, and a plethora of ancient enemies and deities to destroy, Bladed Fury is a truly addictive action game.
At the beginning of the Warring States Period, Tian, an officer under Duke Kang of Qi, set a trap that killed the Duke, exiled Ji, the younger princess, and put Shu, the elder princess, under house arrest. This event established the Tian family as the ruler of Qi. Ji tried to seek justice, but failed repeatedly. During her journey, she encountered ancient deities like Hou Yi and Jingwei, who helped her obtain the powers of Soul Slivers, and eventually returned to the Palace to finish what she started. As the dust settled, Ji realized this was the beginning of a new world…
- Art: Unique art style with mysterious Chinese combat elements
- Action: Fluid hack n' slash action experience and combo styles that are easy to learn, but difficult to master
- Combat: The Soul Sliver system adds depth and changes the pace, making combat more exciting
- Enemies:Take on swarms of enemies, as well as enormous bosses!
- Languages: Enjoy original Chinese in-games voice and English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean in-game text in this singleplayer action, adventure, and role-playing game.