Features Menus in - English, Francais
Features Subtitles in – English, Francais
Features Voice overs in – English, Francais
Created by Toshihiro Nagoshi, the man behind some of SEGA's most well-known video game franchises including the critically acclaimed Yakuza series, Binary Domain puts players in the middle of a fast paced and intense battle for humanity in 2080 AD Tokyo, Japan. The Amada Corporation breaks Geneva Code, Clause 21, by creating humanoid robots that believe themselves to be human. These so-called Hollow Children have infiltrated the human population, blurring the lines between man and machine. Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, players control an international peace-keeping squad that are tasked to find Amada at all costs and soon starts to question their surroundings and the choices they make. Are the robots becoming more human, or are humans becoming more like machines?
- A new take on futuristic Tokyo - Experience an immersive storyline that takes players through the dual layered Tokyo with a run down and derelict lower city and a clean and technologically advanced upper city.
- Procedural Damage - Fully destructible and highly resilient robots adapt to the damage they sustain encouraging you to analyze each enemy, find their weaknesses and dispose of them in the most efficient way.
- Weapon modification and skill selection - Alongside a full armory of unique weapons, put emphasis on the skills that will benefit you to increase your resilience to attack, your speed and your firing accuracy.
- The Consequence System - In the heat of battle, motivate and build trust within your squad and test your ability to make real time, difficult decisions knowing there will always be consequences.
- Multiplayer - Beyond the 10 hour single player campaign, take your skills online and compete against others in various multiplayer campaigns that supports up to 10 players.