Combining the base game with a Season Pass that includes 3 massive Expansion Packs, the Explorer's Edition is a great way to get even more dinosaur action. ARK: Survival Evolved, Explorer's Edition gives you access to the base game and to the Scorched Earth (available now), plus two more expansion packs as they become available, adding nearly 900 hours of gameplay. Prepare for the ultimate dinosaur-themed adventure. Stranded on a mysterious prehistoric island, you must explore its vast biomes as you begin to hunt, harvest, craft tools, grow crops and build shelters to survive. Use cunning and skill to kill, tame, breed, and even ride Dinosaurs and other primitive beasts living on "The ARK." Advance your technology from primitive stone tools to T-Rex-mounted laser cannons, as you team up with hundreds of players online or enjoy a solo Jurassic experience.
- Capture and Tame Dinosaurs: Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures on the island, finding ways to tame them into useful additions for your tribe's dino herd
- Hunger, thirst, basic safety and protecting yourself from the weather are all part of the game. Run too far and not only will you be exhausted. Weather effects are based on real-world climates
- Harvest, Hunt and Build: Cut down trees and turn them into a basic home, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic estate. Hunt for meat, scavenge for plants (or start your own garden!)
- Extensive crafting system invites you to mix and match materials scavenged from the island, while also modifying the colors, textures, shapes and style of everything from the walls of your home, to your character's armor, weapons and more.
- Solve the mystery of The ARK as you explore this island, discovering Explorer's Notebooks throughout. Make your way to the final boss and figure out why you've been dropped into this Jurassic-era.