Mana Khemia is the the spiritual sequel to the Atelier Iris series and fourth entry in the RPG series published by NIS. Mana Khemia is different from the previous Atelier Iris games in that it's a campus sim-style RPG, where you can interact with classmates and professors to complete academic quests. You play as Vayne Aurelius, a novice alchemist who was invited to attend Al Revis Academy At the academy Vayne academy, will meet human and not so human(?) alchemists, and together you will solve the mysteries of alchemy.
- Mana Khemia takes place at a campus setting. Players can participate in academic courses to improve your characters.
- Battles that resemble fast paced fighting games. Combo hits can go over 100!
- Hit the O button at crucial moments in battle for your support characters to help you.
- No more leveling up by experience points! Power up your characters by “learning” new skills and stats of your choice.
- Everything you find in the field is used to craft items with alchemy. You can fish, hunt, dig, and search for new ingredients. Over 400 items/ingredients available.
- Up to 7 major characters that you can interact and simulate a high school campus life.
- Depending on how you interact with these characters, the outcome of the game will change.
- Over 20 main dungeons, each with hours of exploration.
- Over 150 ways to customize your character growth.
- Up to 34 different alchemic lectures you can attend!